Is a recent or long-lasting injury causing pain, stiffness, or discomfort?
Are you being prevented from performing at your full potential?
Our doors are open.
What to expect at DANCE|PREHAB:
We recognize the specific stresses and demands of your particular activity.
Our multiple movement backgrounds continues to inform our rehab approaches - beyond a single body part and movement style.
We address you and your craft as a comprehensive whole.
A 60-70 minute physical therapy evaluation consists of:
- 1-on-1 conversation with your therapist:
- Medical history
- Movement history
- Your problems/complaints
- Your personal goals
- Physical therapy assessment:
- Postural assessment
- Range of motion and mobility
- Objective diagnostic clinical tests (strength, proprioception, etc.)
- Functional movement analysis (imbalance, weaknesses, mobility, stability, motor control, etc).
- Establishment of an individualized plan as directed by your personal goals
- Frequency of visits
- Patient education
- Home exercise program
"You restored a lot of my confidence in my body's health and my future wellbeing as a dancer, and that's something I can't thank you enough for.