physical therapy and rehab is training in the presence of injury.
Let's work together to help you find ways to keep moving so you can return stronger and better prepared.
The healing process for a dancer and movement artists extends further than just a physical body part or region. As former dancers and professionals, we understand that being able to find and rediscover your movement to support your artistry after injury a deeply personal journey.
We also specialize in treatment for dancers who are experiencing phases of significant growth and maturation.
We strive to maintain communication between dancer, parent, and teacher/coaches for a streamlined rehabilitation process with your health at the forefront.
Our priority will always be your recovery, well-being, and your health.
[ Hover for Parent Review ]
Conditions we treat include (but not limited to):
‣ HIP: Snapping hip syndrome, hip impingement, hip flexor tendonitis
‣ KNEE: Jumper's knee, Osgood-Schlatter's, patellofemoral pain syndrome, MCL/LCL sprains, meniscus tears
‣ ANKLE: Ankle sprains, Os Trigonum, Achilles tendinitis, FHL tendinitis, dancer's (5th MT) fracture
‣ NECK: sprains/strains
‣ BACK: Low back and mid back strains, rib pain.
‣ SHOULDER/ELBOW: Shoulder impingement, rotator cuff injuries, tennis/golfer's elbow shoulder sprains/strains.
The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
If you are experiencing pain, please see your nearest medical professional.